[07.) PAPERCRAFT OBJECTS: FIRST PROTOTYPE]

 There is what I have completed for my prototype. I sadly was unable to fold the entire thing within the due date because of crappy glue and things not sticking together.



3D Model + Layouts:





I sadly was unable to fold the entire thing within the due date because of crappy glue and things not sticking together.

the main changes I would make would to be to simplify some shapes and create more openings to make it easier to glue as well as more sturdy. I have also contemplated if I should shrink the object to be smaller. I also need to go back and add a few tabs to some layouts. 

I am a bit disappointed in myself for not completing the whole thing and it not being more clean looking but I'm glad this is just a prototype. doing a prototype has allowed me to fix some kinks and create an overall better object

Comments

Popular posts from this blog